About Dr. Harnarayan Singh
Dr. Harnarayan Singh is a prominent figure in the medical community, known for his expertise in the field of neurosurgery. He is widely respected for his commitment to patient care and expertise in minimally invasive spine and brain surgeries. Dr. Harnarayan Singh has over 13 years of experience and has performed 3500+ procedures.
Currently, Dr. Harnarayan Singh is the Director and Head of the Department of Neurosurgery and Spine Surgery at Sanar International Hospitals in India.
Areas of interest
- Neuro trauma
- Skull base surgery
- Spine tumor surgery
- Minimally invasive spine surgery
- Minimally invasive brain tumor surgery
- Cerebrovascular disorders
- Spinal instrumentation
- Functional neurosurgery
Education and Training
- MBBS from the University College of Medical Sciences, Delhi University.
- MS in Surgery from Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh.
- M. Ch. in Neurosurgery from Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh.
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurugram
- W Pratiksha Hospital, Gurugram
- Narayana Superspeciality Hospital, Gurugram
Research and Publications
- Dr. Harnarayan Singh takes keen interest in deeper research work and advanced treatment procedures. Further, he keeps sharing his insights through publications and columns from time to time.
- Awarded as Young Asian Neurosurgeon at 22nd Annual Meeting of the Japanese Congress for Brain Tumor Surgery
- Executive Member of Indian Society for Neuromodulation
- Member of Neurosurgical Society of India
- Member of Neurological Surgeons Society of India
- Member of Neurotrauma Society of India
- Member of Delhi Neurological Association
- Member of Association of Spine Surgeons of India