About Dr. Divya Doval
As a bone marrow transplant specialist, Dr. Divya Doval is an expert in the diagnosis, treatment, and management of patients with blood disorders and cancerous conditions, such as thalassemia major and sickle cell disease, leukemia, lymphoma, and multiple myeloma. She has specialized training in the use of bone marrow transplants as a potential cure for these diseases.
Dr. Divya Doval has over 14 years of experience performing over 900 successful stem cell transplants. Dhe is widely acknowledged for her specialized services in hemato-oncology and Bone marrow transplant procedures.
Dr. Divya Doval has a special interest in transplants for Hemoglobinopathies (Thalassemia Major and Sickle Cell disease), Bone Marrow Failure Syndrome (Aplastic anemia /Fanconi anemia), pediatric leukemias, post-transplant complications, and long-term quality of life post-BMT.
In her career span, Dr. Divya has been associated with several private and government healthcare institutions, she aspires to implement new state-of-the-art technologies and up-gradation of these procedures. She has a keen interest in studying new advancements and sharing her acquired knowledge by writing for several national and international journals.
In addition to her clinical work, Dr. Divya Doval is actively involved in research related to bone marrow transplantation, and has published numerous articles in medical journals. She is also committed to educating her patients and their families about the treatment process, including the potential risks and benefits, and works to ensure that they are fully informed and empowered to make decisions about their care.
Currently, Dr. Divya Doval is a Consultant in the Department of Blood and Marrow Transplantation at Sanar International Hospitals, Delhi NCR, India.
Areas of interest
- Autologous stem cell transplant
- Allogeneic stem cell transplant
- Graft versus host disease
- Carotid Angioplasty
- Long-term follow-up post-transplant
- ASD/VSD Device Closure
- Transplants for Thalassemia Major and Sickle Cell Disease
- Haploidentical transplant
Education and Training
- MBBS from Santosh Medical College, Ghaziabad, (Meerut University)
- MRCPCH from UK
- A three years’ fellowship in Hemato-Oncology & BMT
- BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi, India
- NHS Trust, UK
Research and Publications
- Dr. Divya Doval has authored more than 30 publications in reputed national and international journals of high impact factor.
- Dr. Divya Doval has presented her research on transplants for hemoglobinopathies, Fanconi anemia, and post-transplant complications in the Annual meeting of Transplant and Cellular therapy and Asia Pacific Bone marrow transplantation meetings. She won a travel grant for a young investigator from APBMT.
- Dr. Divya Doval previously worked as a Consultant in the B. L. Kapur Center for Bone Marrow Transplant (one of the largest transplant centers in Northern India) and conducted over 900 stem cell transplants.
- Member of Royal College of Pediatrics and Child Health
- Member of Indian Society of Bone marrow transplant (ISBMT)